Please use this form to send in upcoming events for your organization. Once we have reviewed it, it will be scheduled into the next issue of Freddy Plus where possible.
By submitting this form, you are indicating that you have read, understood, and agree to Terms at the bottom of this page.
TIP: Want to make sure you don’t miss an issue? Sign up for our FREE online subscription to Freddy. It’s easy! Just click here.
- Community events are for non-profit groups or individuals who are holding events of interest in the local community. This service is not intended to help your organization sell it’s products or services.
- Deadline for placement in the next month’s issue: usually no later than the 22nd of the month previous to the month of publication. ie: January 22nd for placement in the February issue. The earlier you get the information to us, the better the chances that it will appear in the next issue of Freddy.
- Your event may also be placed on our website, and our Facebook page as a result of this submission.
- Guidecraft Print & Media reserve the right to reject any submitted community event, for any reason, at their sole discretion.
- What you submit here is what is printed. No proofreading for errors is done, so make sure your information is correct – we are not responsible for errors in content or in printing, or any other issues arising from publishing any community event.